This beautiful cross stitch pattern by Kathy Barrick features a colorful bird and butterfly along with traditional cross stitch motifs.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 24 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss *
- 14-count Aida in Antique White (18" x 21") or 28-count Cashel linen in Antique White (18" x 26") *
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 150 stitches wide x 172 stitches high
- Finished size: 10.7" x 12.3" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Thread: Needlepoint Silk (DMC conversions provided)
- Model was stitched on 36-count hand-dyed linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch
* The model was stitched on hand-dyed linen using silk thread. The Antique White linen and DMC floss included in our bundle are a good substitution, but please note they will look slightly different than the model.