This cross stitch pattern by Tiny Modernist is a fun interpretation of a holiday classic. You will find five golden rings, a leaping lord in velvet pants and brocade vest, calling birds in a golden cage, three french hens with gifts, a lady dancing, and more! When stitched on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen, the piece will fit in a standard 12" x 16" frame.
This design is available as a printed pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase a Get Stitching Bundle which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Stitching area: 130 stitches wide x 183 stitches high
- Finished size: 9.3" x 13.1" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch and backstitch
Optional Get Stitching Bundle includes:
- Twelve Days of Christmas printed pattern
- 14-count Aida in Lite Oatmeal (18"x30") or 28-count Cashel linen in Flax (18"x26")
- 17 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Two tapestry needles
Note: The fabric color will differ slightly from that shown in the stitched model.