On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me... 12 beautiful cross-stitched ornaments! This modern counted cross stitch pattern by Satsuma Street can be made as individual ornaments, or combined into a sampler. This very special holiday set will truly be a family heirloom.
This design is available as a printed pattern and includes charts for all twelve ornaments. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase a Get Stitching Bundle which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Stitching area: each ornament is 49 stitches wide x 63 stitches high
- Finished size: each ornament is 3.5" x 4.5" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch and backstitch
Optional Get Stitching Bundle includes:
- Twelve Days of Christmas printed pattern
- 14-count Aida in Antique White (18" x 21") or 28-count Cashel linen in Antique White (18" x 26")
- 25 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Two tapestry needles