This small cross stitch pattern offers a whimsical look into a witch's home. Designed by Barbara Ana, the pattern has lots of fun details to stitch. Perfect for your Halloween decor.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed hardcopy pattern
- 11 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 14-count Aida in French Country Purple (9"x12") or 28-count linen in French Country Purple (9"x13")
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 51 stitches wide x 68 stitches high
- Finished size: 3.6" x 4.9" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Thread: 11 colors DMC
- Model was stitched on 32-count Purple Passion linen from Zweigart
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Back stitch