Knit, purl, and cross stitch with this sweet pattern by October House. The pattern creates four adorable little fobs. Attach the to your scissors or hang them from your knitting bag!
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and a complimentary needle.
- Stitching area: Each design is 20-31 stitches wide by 15-26 stitches high
- Thread: Gentle Arts Sampler Threads, Classic Colorworks, and Weeks Dye Works (DMC conversions provided)
- Fabric: Model stitched on 36-count linen in 'Shiplap' by Colour & Cotton
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch
* The model was stitched on hand-dyed linen using overdyed cotton thread. The Aida/linen and DMC floss included in our bundle are good substitutions, but please note they will look slightly different than the model.