This charming pair of swans is part of the Year in the Woods cross stitch series by Cottage Garden Samplings. It features a different woodland animal for each month. Stitch one or stitch several to display as a group.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and a complimentary tapestry needle.
- Printed hardcopy pattern
- 14-count Vintage Country Mocha Aida (18" x 21) or 28-count Vintage Country Mocha Linen (18" x 26") *
- 12 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 100 stitches wide x 130 stitches high
- Finished size: 7.1" x 9.3" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Model stitched on 40-count Mirage Linen by Picture This Plus
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch
- Number of colors: 9 DMC, 2 Gentle Arts (DMC alternatives provided)
* Note: The model was stitched on hand-dyed linen in a mottled charcoal color. Our Aida and Linen bundle substitute an alternative fabric recommended by the designer - Vintage Country Mocha which is a natural brown color. Please note that if you purchase one of our bundle options, your piece will look different than the model.