Those born under the sign of Aquarius (January 20 - February 18) are progressive, truthful, and imaginative, and they are sure to love this cross stitch pattern by Satsuma Street. Part of their Zodiac series, the design features a modern folk art style with a vibrant color palette. The model is stitched on black Aida, but it would look great on lighter fabric too.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 14-count black Aida (10" x 18") or 28-count Cashel linen in Black (13" x 18")
- 22 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 71 stitches wide x 75 stitches high
- Finished size: 5.25" x 5.25" on 14 count Aida
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch and backstitch
The model is shown finished in a 6" wood embroidery hoop (sold separately).