Those born under the sign of Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21) are optimistic, intellectual, and adventurous, and they are sure to love this cross stitch pattern by Satsuma Street. Part of their Zodiac series, the design features a modern folk art style with a vibrant color palette. The model is stitched on black Aida, but it would look great on lighter fabric too. (See our bundle options below)
This design is available as a printed pattern. You can purchase just the pattern, or save yourself the time of tracking down supplies by selecting one of the bundle options, which include thread and fabric. A complimentary tapestry needle is included with each bundle option!
- Stitching area: 75 stitches wide x 73 stitches high
- Finished size: 5.25" x 5.25" on 14 count Aida
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch and backstitch
Optional stitching bundles include the Zodiac printed pattern plus:
- 14-count black Aida (10" x 18") or 14-count Fiddler's Cloth in Lite Oatmeal (15" x 18")
- 21 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle
The model is shown finished in a 6" wood embroidery hoop (sold separately).