Part of the popular Pretty Little City series by Satsuma Street, this cross stitch pattern of London features all the important landmarks like the Tower Bridge, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, and even some double decker buses and palace guards. The pattern even comes with a key to help you identify each of the buildings.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Pretty Little London printed pattern
- 18-count Fiddlers Cloth Aida in Light Oatmeal
- 21 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 122 stitches wide x 110 stitches high
- Finished size: 6.75" x 6" on 18 count Aida
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch and backstitch
The model is shown finished in a 10" wood embroidery hoop (sold separately).