Part of the popular Pretty Little City series by Satsuma Street, this cross stitch pattern of Washington, D.C. features all the important landmarks like the White House, the U.S. Capitol, the Smithsonian Natural History Museum, and of course, cherry trees in bloom. The pattern even comes with a key to help you identify each of the buildings.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Pretty Little Washington D.C. printed pattern
- 18-count Fiddlers Cloth Aida in Light Oatmeal
- 25 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 119 stitches wide x 114 stitches high
- Finished size: 6" x 6.5" on 18 count Aida
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch and backstitch
The model is shown finished in a 10" wood embroidery hoop (sold separately).