Cross stitch your way through the beloved story of Alice in Wonderland! Designed by Satsuma Street, and filled with details and characters from the book, this project will delight any fan of the classic story.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 26 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 14-count Touch of Blue Aida (18" x 25") or 28-count Cashel Linen in Ice Blue (18" x 26")
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 184 stitches wide x 184 stitches high
- Finished size: 11.5" x 11.5" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Back stitch