Take your Halloween decor to the next level with this fabulously freaky counted cross stitch banner. Designed by Satsuma Street, this banner is filled with tons of fun details, and is a joy to stitch. It's a perfect project for anyone who loves Halloween!
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- Detailed finishing instructions
- 13 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 14-count Black Aida (18" x 25") or 28-count Cashel Linen in Black (18" x 26")
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 53 stitches wide x 280 stitches high
- Finished size: 4" x 22" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Fabric: The model was stitched on 28-count Black Cashel Linen (a piece measuring at least 10" x 24" is recommended)
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Back stitch