Brimming with flowers and buzzing with life, Garden Party by Satsuma Street is the most fun you'll have cross stitching this year! Finish the piece to hang on your wall or as a cushion for your couch. You can even use the individual elements to make a series of smaller stitches.
This design features a warm palette of beautiful reds, pinks, and oranges. The design is also available in a cool palette.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 19 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 14-count Fiddlers Cloth Aida in Light Oatmeal (15" x 18") or 28-count Cashel linen in Flax (13" x 18")
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 109 stitches wide x 127 stitches high
- Finished size: 7.75" x 9" on 14 count Aida or 28 count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Back stitch