Part of the popular Pretty Little City series by Satsuma Street, this cross stitch pattern of Seattle cross stitch pattern features the lush green landscape of the area and city landmarks such as the Space Needle, Pacific Science Center, Rainier Tower and more, including a ferry and killer whale.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Pretty Little Seattle printed pattern
- 18-count Fiddlers Cloth Aida in Light Oatmeal
- 25 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 120 stitches wide x 113 stitches high
- Finished Size: 6.75" x 6" on 18 count Aida
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Back stitch
The model is shown finished in a 10" wood embroidery hoop (sold separately).