Potholder weaving is back and it's even better than before! The craft you may remember doing as a child has been updated with quality materials and design. This sturdy metal 7" loom kit is made in the USA by Harrisville Designs. The loom won't warp or bend as you work with it, and the pegs were redesigned with a slight angle to make the loops stay on better.
The kit comes with 100% cotton loops in a bright rainbow of colors. There are enough loops to make two 6" x 6" potholders. Additional loops (in more than beautiful 30 colors!) are available separately.
This is a great and relaxing craft for adults and kids ages 6 and up. Finished potholders also make great gifts!
The traditional potholder loom kit includes:
- Sturdy Metal Loom 7" x 7"
- 2 Hooks (one metal for loop weaving and one plastic for finishing)
- Illustrated instruction and design booklet
- 100% cotton loops in rainbow colors (no white)
- Enough cotton loops to make two potholders
Instructions are included with the loom, but we also have a blog post on how to use a potholder loom.